Welcome! I would like to thank you for taking time to view my web site. My guitars are built using traditional methods, and I have implemented some newer designs including double tops, elevated fingerboards, sound ports, and truss rods. My goal as a luthier is to combine the best materials and finest craftsmanship while creating an instrument that looks and sounds remarkable. Please enjoy browsing through my site and feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
What is new...
- *UPDATE* I am excited to announce my exclusive partnership with Chartwell Guitars. To check out available guitars, click on this link which will take you to the Chartwell Guitars web site.
- My guitars will now feature an Arched/Braceless Back design.
- I now offer the option of a single sound port in order to optimize the monitor effect to the player.
- Players can also choose the option of adding an integrated arm rest to their guitar. The arm rest is elevated above the guitar top to prevent the player’s arm from dampening the vibrating top. This feature also makes the guitar more comfortable for the player.
- Please take a moment to listen to the audio samples recorded by Seattle recording artist, Michael Nicolella.
- I now install truss rods in all of my guitars. Learn more about this new feature on the construction page.
* Be sure to check out my new page "Inside the Shop". I will be posting on a regular basis what I am currently working